VP, Asset Management
- Director, Asset Management, Minto Properties
- Asset Manager, Minto Properties
- Analyst, Risk and Performance Analytics, RBC Dexia
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- MBA, Queen's University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Carleton University
Paul Baron oversees strategy, growth, asset purchase and sale recommendations for a $1.3 billion portfolio of commercial, multi-residential and hotel properties in his role at Minto Capital.
Paul is highly specialized in working with, repurposing and repositioning mixed-use developments. As an experienced CFA Charterholder, Paul brings an acute financial and analytical acumen that enables him to adjust short-term strategies in order to meet unanticipated challenges and best serve the mandate of his investors.
Paul is a past President of the Ottawa CFA Society and holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Carleton University and an MBA from Queen's University.